Friday 19 May 2017

Verbal Entropy..

Of all bodily functions that I enjoy... Sneezing is Numero Uno... then comes, Ejaculation, defecation, urination, and sadly last Masturbation... which used to be fun.. before 60...  not even naked Selina Gomez would turn me on now....

...well on second thoughts; how could any red blooded male not dribble for Selina.. and dream of getting in between her..  sweet soft lips and tight interiour.. so now I am a dirty old man.. fuck you!.. I can be whatever I want to be can't I Mumma?... Selina could bring back the dead with one clot of congealed blood from Her used tampon...

Her Cunt is the Corporeal Temporal structure of Heaven; equals the very gates of paradise... "but only for a few Seconds"... oh; but, what a few seconds.. worth a life sentence for some to achieve... even to go to the Electric chair is worth it for fingering Her soft Pubic Hair, some would eat her asswipes... Eskimos would freeze her turds; Me?.. I can dream, can't I...

God Must have Fucked her Momma to make such a beautiful baby... who is now old enough to make Babies... it is the absolute Coolest acquisition as a rich carefree celebrity can have, 'breed your own Pet Human, to go with the Dobermans, to love freely and have bastards... that you can afford to keep.. real Memento of Felatio;  Hey in gods eyes were all bastards.. if you can't take my corkscrew humour, off!...go

This was meant to be about something else, but I got railroaded by an unexpected erection from nowhere, (new medication?) that got me jumping and a pumping... in many a legal way... I ain't no Stalker... me just a word walker... they like animals I can't control, coz it comes from da beasts in me soul.. man... writing this is like talking tigers for a walk on a leash... at feeding time...

Dis Ganga Nice it makes ya dream ya in paradise man... Barbados I am coming.. Me want to keep me spunk for all de white gals... for that one big come that never ends... Immortal and invincible... the final vagina from which there is no last withdrawal, from that closed account... this side of Now... an on to never... and never more...

just having Poe n Fun, don't want to hurt no-one.. if you can't take a gallows jocularity or joke I suggest very strongly that you Fuck away and off at the highest speed you can achieve with a muddy boot up your ass...

No comments: