Sunday 9 April 2017

Traffic..

Thanks for all these visits.. whoever is retarded enough to re-read me... I am but a fool who knows Jack Shit.. as the fan hits... double entendre?.. I don't really like it but will tolerate it up to a point... as I feel threatened and paranoid that I may become a target for riches and fame...

God Forbid... I live an Ascetic lifestyle deliberately.. because Poverty keeps you alert, it's a crazy game of can I eat, not today.. but next week.. and seek only food and batteries for my androids to live a full and happy life...

So just mail me money Coupons for Tesco so I can get nice swill to swallow, and a few vegetables to make temporary friends before I kill them for the Pot...

Before you get bored I got some breaking Blogs to post I been working on for awhile; I let them stockpile; then release them like Logs down the river Nile... so you Fools and Prodigy can taste em right off the Hotplate... and out of the fire like a living skeleton.. to dance and entertain madly before your eyes.. and sometimes astonish and mesmerise with hidden surprise's..

Remember you can have it all.. but there is only one person who this is all for.. whose name fills sails with the four winds, and makes the Hurricanes in the Ocean that you Tremble with the fear and dread of God... as you ponder "Memento Mori"...

But before; Memento Vitae... Et Vivet... 
Vivet Vivet Vivet!.. 

be right back.. to fill your crack.. to vomit and laugh and Die happy... He who wants more; asks for too much... if you expect nothing You will get everything.. just put your mind to it.

it's materialism in reverse... seek to fill others not yourself.. the payback is monumental and eternal... but you need to get double Checked by the Morality Police for false generosity to the wrong people in the "deep" past... the Waiting list, is almost limitless... dont Panic when the Reaper comes, just call 1-800 Soul-stoppers, we will clean up all your shit and make you smell like a Daisy..

So book now to avoid Messy dissapointment.. and 15-20 in San Quinten... is actually "worse than bein dead"...


Stop all your sinning get back to the beginning... 
'+'

No comments: