Wednesday 8 June 2016

a Bra for your Balls...

Today I went Shopping.. and took a chance on a 3 pack of what looked like COMFY underwear.. coz let me tell you if you dont already know... your not fully dressed until your Balls stop dangling... to keep them "together and in one place" like a Bra for your Testicles... is the way to go...

if you want to see if a person has integrity.. rip off their clothes and see whats underneath... that sweaty groin area.. which we pretend in polite society, does not exist when we are chatting to strangers in the street..

However... Imagine my disappointment.. when; I got home, after my "door key piss" (you know what I mean? when you suddenly want to piss as soon as you get to the Door!) I dropped my shopping, had a cold shower as I need a A/C recharge in the Car... and its been nasty Hot and bothersome... Temp wise.. there must be a lot of Sweatty Fannys all over UK atm:

one thing I hate to oblivion itself; is a sweaty Ass.. with a dribble of Diarrhea.. drives me to the restroom boiling in embarrassment to get those sticky butt cheeks washed and clean again.. its so embarrassing when you get a legover... only to reveal your incontinent..

Yes I kept my word; and came on your belly.. but sorry I shit the bed... didnt you know I am full of shit and its always trying to get out... even my blackheads are made of it.. 

So I get out the Shower dry up and search for my New Pants x3... to my utter disbelief... there where only x2 in the Bag... I went a bit Wonky and lost my cool for a short time... I cursed Jesus the Holy Ghost and Anima Mundi too.. I was off the hook.. for at least 11 mins... then I gathered my wits and called the "branch HQ of the Store; as you cannot phone it direct.. like Banks, wot a hassle..

So I call and eventually get through after distorted Muzak for for Laboratory Rats for quite some time... and I spoke to some Kid who saved the Day... they put me on Hold, while I was on hold He called the store I couldn't... and Guess What..

My pants are still there at the Checkout!!... I am one lucky Half-wit.. so it's celebration via the cerebellum tonight.. with fun and much frivolity, now that I know.. My pants are safe and waiting for me like a slave, who live to support my Balls most comfortably in a state of suspended comfort and safety... Ahh; I love a new pair of Pants, (of the Under variety) soft egg cups to hold you like the loving hands of a Caring Momma...

Mmm.. I love fresh clean cotton... it holds everything safe from sudden vibration or rattling.. when on a Bicycle over a cobbled street...

Forget alternative therapy...
Buy New Underwear...

it's like being born a Virgin..
all over again...

The promise of what's to come.. 
is better than 'what is' coming:

No comments: