Friday 13 May 2016

Peek a Boo...

Saw the ''event Lady'' of the Blog again today.. She was walking dear old Alfie down a tiny old country road.. it took about 1.5 seconds to realize rationalise and react... which I choose not to.. react...

I was only driving 15 mph on this private posh secluded country place, on a road with the name of a Woman... that is populated on the edge of a Forest; where every house is worth a king's ransom (not telling; too much information)

It was quite natural and automatic.. not to acknowledge Her.. I dont want to cause Her even a second of wasted time to tolerate my pointless personality.. so I did what "Dionne Warwick" sang about in "Walk on by".. not that I am in love or obsessed one bit.. but She doesn't need to know me.. nor I her.. it's perfect..

but I did slightly regret not even putting my hand out the window.. so that she could work it out.. She knows my Car.. people associate people with a particular Car.. it's a 20th century slightly cyborg extension of linking people with objects and places etc... via a personally owned modern invention... Everybody does it... are you in agreement?...

It was a little bitter sweet.. but sweeter for doing nothing... to use another song to assimilate to this slow "drive-by" "Let it be"... would do.. not that I am in "times of Trouble".. far from it.. 

My Taiwanese Mail order bride comes next week; I paid up front; for a lot of relaxing Cunt... I will forget soppy sentimental emotions, and just get lost in endless Sex, and semi-continuous ejaculation... well at least till Autumn... then she can go go back home; and give Birth to my retarded bastard in her Mud Hut... just being slightly racist.. lmfao..

She was wearing a very tasteful Floral Dress covered in Blooms.. The Dog Looked good too.. they seemed so at at peace in their united gate of slow paces, that I just couldn't disturb them, not just Her; the Dog as well...

Do you get it Yet? 
it was for Them not for me.. to barge in with meaningless drivel and self conscious nonsense, the titter tatter of idle chatter... just to see Her was all the interaction required... 

That is plain Good Manners; if nothing else...

No comments: