Friday 27 May 2016

Mom..

On Acid in a ferrari with your eyes closed... trouble is someone else is driving.. I miss My Mum/Mom.. 



LOVE YOUR MOTHER.. coz You will Surely sorely miss Her... when you cant hold her in your arms and tell Her you love Her.... in a Hug, all I got is a picture; and 6lbs of ashes.. which I mix with Amphetamine and snort... there's not much of Her left... but a few bone fragments, that wont fit my nasal sinus cavities... those bits I will Chew on to My heart's content.. so I can assimilate and ameliorate with/by Her...

Coz I miss Her; every; few Hours;... and certainly; each; and every day; in a moment of reverence; and all I have to say out loud... is, "Mum, Mother, I love you; and I miss You..'' and I feel better for having remembered.. and feel loved; for having given love to a memory... it's a unifying state of grace...

dont ever forget; to remember.. Your personal 'anima Mundi'.. your Earth Mother; Your Mummy.. bound in bandages for a thousand years, brought back to life with a single tear... though she be dead and burnt to dust.. She lives again; as you embrace Her in your memory.. which becomes more vivid with every recollection..

The highest form of Femininity; is Motherhood... the parent who gave you the most; your true 'Host'; and endured your rages and discomfort.. was the one with the truest love... above; all others..

The love of a Mother... You dont have to be "Her" Child for her nurturing Love and guidance... She gives love; because She knows.. 

"the value of it" 
to those who have none... a lone life who has no-one.. to give a little kindness to an orphan of fate... a love that transcends maternity.. friendship or fraternity.. Ubiquitous and ephemeral... 

MORS ULTIMA LINEA RERUM...

"Death is the last line" the last station, the last battle, the last punctuation... all that is left.. to the bereft..

No comments: