Saturday 30 April 2016

Material Communion

Hey there hangers on... remember the "Lady of the blog way back from Dec 9th'' blog.. (you'll have to read it from then to make any sense to a new reader..)

anyway as I ended my walk with Boo... and I leaned in the back door to give her Water.. coz She is always thirsty after even a single Mile, or 'shorter walk' as I would describe it.. and let me add;  people who take Dogs for walks in parks in the Car, and DON'T BRING WATER, are to me Criminals of inconsideration..

However.. as I got in after watering my small pet Mule.. a silver Car pulled in, and within half a second the data that goes up to making a "mind print of a person" you recognise at the speed of perception...

it was Her... The Conduit of the first event.. Dec 9th.. the manifestation of god's transcendent consciousness.. I was rolling a 'Jinty Wintey' (my pet name for Joint, or "Head Tampon" another pet phrase, ''Quote me'' I said it first!!!) .... so I was pant's down to start with...

Will come back later and finish thios then.. if your that curious..

theres half a Doz Paragraphs to go at least... but I am too pre-occupied atm: to give a fuck about whether you care or not...

It was Awesome... come back and I will suck your mind like a Prawns intestines.. Excited?... and best of all its FREE... compliments of me...

well.. it was a quick handover, (no pun's there) She was chic as ever, wearing a classic high neck Sweater, dappled in Navy blue and white traces.. and with a very Distinguished Man, and Alfie... I passed over the couple of hundred prints, = in total, many.. 30ish A3+ 20 A3's dozens of 6x4 n 5x7's included, plus some of my simple art work.. in A3, see below for example.. click it to see larger image.. I made dozens similar to this.. on various themes.. I love Collage coz.. it's for idiots.. like moi.. yet does capture the attention and persistent visual absorption..

Coz Collage is so easy with a few clicks.. but I had fun choosing the subjects.. and a big print of this is quite a spectacle..

I just hope I didn't accidentally include something offensive.. well apparently not.. as I got a polite txt this morning, (this is already tomorrow after editing;)  thanking me for the "lovely Pictures" ahem...

So My task is complete... I am free to move on; so to speak, to focus on another emotive project... Mmm.. can't wait... te hee, ho ho.. ha, ha; 

It's Xbox Live weekend, as I only buy 48 hrs when I feel like it.. so lets boot up the Flatscreen... and immerse myself into a different level of reality.. and kill aviators from the comfort of my armchair... 


Later... '~*

No comments: