Friday 26 February 2016

It's your funeral

In the material world... nothing comes easy to most/any of us... But even a Billionaire has less than I have GOT!.. right at this moment... I am surfing on moonbeam's walking on cobwebs in paradise... is it the HEROIN?...

No; you gullible easily mislead fool.. I dont need fucking Heroin.. wot you take me for?.. a "total loser?" Nope You dope... just little smoke.. Mary J Blige, (on infinite loop) a little bit of Marijuana and a Whole lot of Jesus.. with a modicum of Fibonacci, fractals, and the adoration of life itself running through my arteries.. veins and capillaries... I have more Happiness than Your limited imagination could possibly contemplate...

And; I would love to share some with you; may I?..

How Why Who what when Where... should I try to explain?, for those with a penchant for the answer to all things in one slick line of focused spiritual invective...

I am Alive... its a Bonus feeling... Coz I have befriended Death itself... and have no fear what-so-ever- at all; for anything.. so what is left?

a tremendous sense of infinite power to create... something that is approaching perfect... "the next thought" surfing on the possibility of the potentiality of happiness!... it's right there!..
there it goes...

HERE IT COMES!.... again... 

Quantum Philosophy.. Huh? Yeah, the Child within me is finally having fun... after all these years of illusion and sorrows... if I put my mind to it.. I feel there is nothing I cant do!... even change reality.. into a solvable puzzle hidden within a Kernel Matrix at the floor of all creation.. to feel everything everywhere all at once.. moment by moment.. to feel Love..

The Logos of the entire Universe.. as one palatable morsel of food that sustains till the end of matter through to the next Dimension of Human developmental progress... into pure energy, like our visitors..

To feel like a link; that comes back to itself, via every other living thing... to be the source of love that fills it's own well for all to drink from... and to share precious time and beautiful moments that cannot end... Heaven itself, Life and Death at the Same time...

The Buddah knows exactly what I am trying to say... hope you get a tad, a tingle, a single flicker in your sad empty unfulfilled Billionaires life without satisfaction or completion... 

I might be becoming DOG.. I had to spell it backwards or you'd think I was crazy.. yeah maybe.. but these days so easy as the one Who is my companion is a God of a Dog... Bitch actually.. My baby Boo...

She, all 22lbs of Her.. has saved my life by evoking empathy and compassion within me that I thought was dead.. and it is the tenderest Love I have ever Given... to any living thing ever in the tainted chapters of my wasted life...

She has taught me finally.. how to Love.. nothing on this Earth is more Precious to me... the Day she Dies, I go to... I reckon we got a little yet... but like I said.. I've been a Coward all my life.. but now; I can look at The Devil, Cancer, Failure, pain; right in the eye and say, take me I am Yours.. enjoy it.. I dont give a Monkeys fuck..

So what I have; is; a; "life to play with" a free ride into paradise.. and there is an easy way to get to the end and the other side... where your mind/soul survives.. if 'pure in heart'..

where even the worst; can become the best.. I always thought the redemption of man was Bullshit!... if only you knew.. if you can find the courage to forgive; Yourself... it's the final Windows Update... in the software of a tortured Soul..

on the TV they have the Ghoulish audacity to invite you to pay for your own funeral... Fuck off!.. I'd rather score a bag o brown.. the state; is the grate; they will scrape my ashes from.. they can pay.. they owe me a fucking life as well..

(on easy installment terms!; lol.. you want me to dig into my Drug money; to pay for the ultimate high; of escaping through the Crematorium Chimney as black smoke and be dispersed into the atmosphere... fick aff!..

they screw you from the pregnancy test; before the womb; to the Hospice; then the Grave.. if You ain't got money.. you got no life, no fun.. you just about survive till you die.. and You expect me to pay for a funeral which nobody will attend anyway...

intercourse off... dont you know you dont need to.. at all?.. they wont let rotting human meat lay for long... dont worry they will pay... they got an excess of funds to wipe your entrails from this Earth before mould, and wild dog's eat it.. or cause disease... ) 

The above parenthesis )( was written before the top half; when I was unsure of what I wanted to say.. thought it was still worth including.. it's just a Turner Sketch.. dont say much but appears accomplished in a commoners eye's... like His: and Mine:

Q: How Do You make someone love you?

A: You dont; you just sit and wait until they they do!..



NB:
if I have one single Fan out there.. this is for You baby!....
Wait till you read my Novel! 18 years in the making; 611,000 words and still counting.. on long edits; its called... 

"The Art of Love, and a Good Death"

a mere £50,000 secures it to any Buyer; plus a negotiable percentage, plus ''full artistic control'' of any Screenplay: any prospective agent must sleep with me First.. in a vat of Monkey Spunk:




UNOILU; DON'T YOU?
please play this song before you read this blog... Oh.. too late... lol.. '~*



1st DRAFT: + edit 2
there may be quite a few.....

No comments: