Saturday 6 February 2016

A Brand New Passion

I have discovered something so wonderful; I had to share it with You.. it's wholesome filling and scrumptious.. deep fried Parsnips chopped into chip sized slices.. fuck me gently.. I am addicted...

I was wandering through the vegetable Aisle in the market last week and wondering what to feed my 'host'.. (the body I occupy/inhabit) I always liked Parsnips at xmas.. and brussel sprouts.. together they are a form of gratification that cannot be equalled in any Whore house for satisfaction alone...

and they are so cheap!... so not only do I get a bargain at knockdown prices.. but with a little preparation and patients.. I get a taste of 'home' in my Gob.. and they give you firm movements the next day, it's fun and Joy from beginning to end.. with my new bestest friend Mrs Parsnip and her family of sacrificial followers...


talk about Oral... fick me.. my entire digestive tract celebrates each time I consume one.. I get wet just looking at them in a bag.. this is a passion I will never be tired of.. at least until I find another Vegetable that hits the spot like She does...

there are 2 ways of cutting them.. listen carefully, and my secrets will be yours in time... cut the long spindly bits and leave them like skinny little sausages.. have them on the first day, then next time just chop what is left into half inch thick slices.. 

deep fry at same temperature as chips for the same time... strain, leave for a few mins... then "Tuck in" a side veg that upstages any vegetable on the plate.. only a Potato has the universal culinary diversity that comes any way near to close..

Find fulfillment peace of mind, ease of hart, and healthy happiness, go Home to Parsnips... "today".. I will never be the same again.. surely this is the Veg of God.. I just had a light lunch with yesterdays leftover's and while the taste of her juices still fill my mouth, I just had to Blog you guys and let you know...

The Kingdom of Parsnip is at hand.. in the Veg Dept of any good store.. that purveys all the nectars of paradise... You will never look back in sadness again... befriend a Parsnip Today!: 

Xx

No comments: