Sunday 3 January 2016

Bleak Week ahead..

The Weather is mind Numbing; and depressing, rain most of the day, most days... it's so limiting; debilitating and severely curtails any long walks, trips out.. 

Worst of all when you get to grassland, it's a fucking Mud Bog!.. My old Boots are soaked through to the socks.. so I have been holed up in the "Womb Room" which is basically my bedroom; TV room, Internet Cafe, art Studio; print Shop; and Recording studio... surrounded by a lot of dust; dog hairs, dropped Ashtrays, and screwed up tissues saturated in blood sweat Snot and spunk.. lol..

It's a fucking shit hole... and I'm the biggest shit in it... any non smoker coming in here would gag, choke, and hurl... any woman coming in here would run screaming.. only to choke on her vomit.... then call the Samaritans... and turn to Narcotics to forget it...

I am a Slob... a dirty big Job, that wont flush away.. squeeze me anywhere, and you'll get a handful of grease and Dirt.. my breath smells like a slaughterhouse's trash can.. I stopped bathing after my Delusion ended.. so My B.O. smells like a Skunk's burst Hemorrhoids...

I dont wear deodorant, nothing can cover the unmistakable stench of Death... only time I wash my face is when I cry... and thats been a while... since my psychopathic retarded delusion terminated..

What a loser... I need a Heart bypass and a fresh soul to carry on much longer... I'm fucked...  but I accept my fate, it's no more, if not much better; than I deserve.. if You need a Target for Shooting practice, I volunteer.. all my organs are Shot to fuck.. so they are not worth retrieving.. just feed em to dogs... thats me.. Dog Food, pig food, fertiliser is all I'm good for....

My Sperm will now only produce, Retards, Spastics, and Mongols... I have to use Tampons up my ass, coz all I shit is Brown Liquid.. My pelvic Floor and Sphincter are so weak I need Industrial Mine supports and reinforcement; I use Jubilee clips on my dick to stop me dribbling... 

Most of my Teeth are plastic.. coz I kept knocking them out while drunk, trying to clean them with a lavatory brush.. I dont have enough "grey Matter" to even take an IQ test... I am a Ghost in an autistic missfit!..

My only true talent is.. "imaginative Masturbation"... I fucked so many Leather Sofas.. they got nice little cracks all over the place... bit of KY and your sperm hit the Sky... I ejaculated so hard once; it put a bullet hole through my Desk!... one ex-Girlfriend is in a wheelchair because of "too much energetic enthusiasm" resulting in a "come like a gun" bang bang... oh that was so relaxing...

I was a career Rapist; till I got a bad back Injury Shagging a Donkey... now I just sit in the Park; watching the Kiddies... Let's face it ALL MEN ARE PAEDOPHILES... but they just dont wont admit it... ?

Muslims fuck Kids and get away with it!.. But I Whither from becoming one of them... coz the hours are so long... who the fuck wants to get out of Bed to Pray at 4am?... "only a Paedophile".. I guess?...

Anyhow I have Fetishes and perversions to catch up with.. so if you dont mind... please "Go Off".. and dont come back here...

as "I want to be alone" as if I had a choice.. now this Blog is done.. I am gonna have some real Fun... that requires no-one:

So By by 2am.. I will be back to "Abnormal"... lol.. now find your own fun.. you already had too much of mine... x

sometimes Sex is; just not enough... in that event.. call an undertaker.. they will always look after you.. when you get "Too stiff to come"

No comments: