Monday 14 December 2015

Emotional Alzheimer's

I'm in a state of over extended spiritual exhaustion, in the last 5 days I went on the longest Journey of my entire life...and Dante's inferno was just a stopover, before the long haul to and through Heaven and Hell... I have slept no more than 15 hours in 5 days.. I've been Yawning louder than "Chewbacca" yet resist resting because the Agony of the Ecstasy is overwhelming my entire being...

A Life changing almost supernatural event happened to me last week Wed 9th; I had a close encounter of the Divine kind.. and I hope to never be the same again.. Without wanting to exaggerate or overkill your suspended disbelief... or your patients...

I was touched by the hand of God Herself..  and received a miracle of redemption and cleansing of the Soul.. an Enima of the entire digestive tract and baptism with an ocean of tears.. and manic ravings.. like a Peyote trip in a cave with a shaman..
but this Shamen was a Salaman... (private joke)

By the Grace of God.. what I thought to be an impossibility for me; something not meant to happen to old Men of 62...

I  F E L L  I N  L O V E..  for the first and last time; Alpha and Omega; Hook line sinker and Soul, with a Real live living Woman, not a dream or a picture, a Warm open hearted kind giving living lovelly Lady, (same age btw:) and all in the space of just a few minutes... and after I walked away from our interaction, like a somnambulist.. something "other worldly happened...

Then came THE RAPTURE... I never really knew what that word Meant? until I FELT IT come alive within me... like the presence of the Holy Spirit, a new life began then... and I can tell you truthfully, before it; I was Good as Dead... empty heart and empty head... and now; I AM ALIVE... in a new world of wonder that surrounds me..

and I still feel drained and exhausted... as my feet will never touch the ground again.. wot happens next who Knows?... it's in the Lap of the God's...

I am so tired I am Hallucinating and ripped like a battle worn flag reduced to threads... Thank You God.. I have never been happier to die... and Ironically I'm scared to go to the park where we met... in case I meet Her?.. Yes of Course I want to see Her again.. but want it to be Natural.. and gentle not selfishly pursued and hunted like game.. I will leave it to the "Grace of God"....

in whom I have absolute trust and faith... amen:

PS: I forgot to mention This Lady is Married with children, But faith told me "not to worry, as Pure love can never be adulterated" Carnality is irrelevant.. This is Sacred and exists in it's own right: and needs no consummation, as it comes directly from Heaven and is of a higher realm where spirits are truly free to love without borders or the restrictions of a Physical existence....



This is the only song that says it all... 
so succinctly and sweetly..

No comments: