Friday 11 September 2015

Pood Foisoning

Well actually there are so many Antibiotics in me; nothing could poison me.. nothing can survive my personal Acid/firewall... impervious to infection since my close Encounter's, in 68-73-81-84-92-94-97-2014... proof? I drank a bar dry and still drove home.. I lost my head over a Girl... and found it in the Gutter with her used tampon...

I committed acts of unspeakable Evil on other bad people, and the evidence dissolved, and the cctv was erased... when I got to court.. they dropped the charges, and their pants...

at the food bank I got this tin of Ratatouille after I ate it; I just happened to spot the date... and almost threw my guts...
















nice pic huh?.. actually I knew it was out of date b4 I ate it.. why else would have I taken the next Pic... to see the last meal that kindness killed with, so ironic..













Ok the truth is I tasted it, and it had a very uniform ''deleted'' kinda flavor.. so I put it on the birtable and it was gone b4 dawn.. so; I mixed plain flour with water and had a pancake instead... with sugar and lemon juice..

The Dog ate well though... I collect slugs from local gardens, about 30 really pleases her; she loves Em!... any donations to our plight would be gratefully administered by my accountant.. thank you for giving a fuck, now; be even kinder, and "Fuck Off"...

what part of Off; are you having trouble with?...

No comments: