Sunday 28 December 2014

Rescued Love

I have found a friend.. in a 10lb little life.. that was 48 hrs from being euthanized, it's a long old story actually, longer than you'd think were possible for only a small packet of Gods Love.. a Beating Heart and a Warm Body.. who could ask for such a prayer that gets delivered...

Duhh, musta pleased the Gods recently or done something good without thinking.. because a "Witness from God has come to me".. a cheerful little pal who "never barks" hey dont get me wrong, I can take a few barks... she has the intelligence of a bloodhound.. and even overcame a small phobia... going up glass stairs!.. after 3 carry ups she realised, she wouldn't fall.. She runs free in the park and stops the moment I call her name... a Remarkable event has personally happened to me, a beating heart and a warm body.. through string theory has come to me... the ends of a large circle has closed in perpetual bliss...

in the morning when her Bowels start moving She licks my face at around 8am and within 15 mins we are walking like Zombies who cant get enough sleep, well me anyway.. its a great discipline to be blackmailed out of bed.. for fear of causing Her discomfort..

It's a girl!... and She is now my 10 days friend, she is just 4 yrs old, Her name is "Boo" her linage is Labrador Corgi Jack Russell.. everyone thinks she's a Puppy... will shoot some video and post it when shot, and edited.....

Boo, my Rescue Dog...

No comments: