Saturday 8 November 2014

I Love a Gal..

Yes I love a Gal who is 40 on Nov 12th... and to me She will never age.. for the Joy She delivered to me in silly emails can never die in the Hard drive of my essence, un-erasable permanent and fixed in time like the clouds of Heaven foever to replicate.. eventually...

every cloud has an identity, from a disembodied entity... that has gone halfway to Heaven yet partway to living again..  Her Womb is Barren Her heart is half filled, no man who ever came near drilled that mine... or got it's treasure...

Send me an Egg for Christmas I will buy a Surrogate to endure our bonded being incarnate by proxy... Jezz it beats sexy...

the ultimate gift is a reflection of one... from a strangers Bum... couldnt be more risk free....

Happy Birthday Witchfairy if it ever comes... maybe your already dead? so what I'll meet you in the event Horizon at doomsday we can share a hug and then dissolve into infinity... where everything is eventually forgotten and meaningless... So long honey I wish I had Loved You Better... (sigh)

No comments: