Saturday 29 November 2014

Ed Sherran

I am a bit simple and ever so slow.. and also being a Senior sentinel and witness who has so much to process, I get behind with wot is, and wot is not hip;

and cool let alone a work of "Great Art" which is a mystical trip that starts with fascination and graduates into total objective focus.. if not obsession.. for a month or two.. if that... but I have become a committed admirer of a great talent..

Ed Sheeran.. a Soul to be absorbed artistically, I bet Taylor Swift is a little bit in love with Ed... I hope she un-broke his heart and gave him a good time at least... She Helped him "Break" America.. She is a Jewel in his crown of success, Thanks for helping our Hero.. find the acclaim he really deserves, a "One man Beatles" nothing less..... 


I pressed play... and heard the entire Album.. I feel like I have achieved something.. Ed is so therapeutic to listen to.. this Boy really is something very special, it's taken me until now to personally "discover" him... 

I am so glad I finally stopped sat back and took it all in.. he ought to be nominated for the Pulitzer peace prize.. as he brought so much "Human Emotion" to lonely people everywhere... and he is such a down to Earth Guy.. even though his feet can now walk across the sky... He is a "Gift to the World".. like all Art is.. ultimately it is finally free.. just hearing it is to pirate it...

The Selfless Observer is the unknown Arbiter who points the finger of praise to the "creator" or just a mortal creator.. an Artist is also like a mini Messiah.. who draw lives by a sweep of their hand...


I just in the last month "discovered the Gospel of Sheeran" Waht a mighty power given the absolute simplicity and soul deep purity.. a Picasso of the fretboard.. 


This explains my recent intimate Dream about Taylor Swift it all makes sense now...

the outsider who won the National.. the force of nature.. the messenger of gentle love and assonance of the Hearts beauty itself in the mirror for all to see and identify with.. This is a one Man Beatles.. How can I possibly exaggerate that which is proven for all to see...



No comments: