Thursday 26 June 2014

The Terrible Truth about Umerica...

Justice is a flipped coin in the USA... many men have gone to the Death chamber with inconclusive evidence... I am beginning to Hate america and all it pretends to stand for... only 70 years ago it "was" the finest son of the British Colony's like Australia is a Fine son of the Empire on which the sun never set.. but Merica (deliberate misspelling instead of Curse-words to insult & belittle...) by your own injustice you will be judged... very harshly... 9/11 was a cold wet towel to the soul.. like water-boarding en-masse.. YOU DESERVED IT... with your ARROGANCE, next Time I may Help them.. as I so dissbelieve in you as a Cuntry and every individual.. a Nation of Pimps Murderers Rapists fraudsters LIARS and Thieves..

Iran Calls you the Great Satan... a few years ago I thought they were Mad and utterly Wrong and just backward Savages who knew nothing.. but with my recent Enlightenment I see You as a mean Insular collective twisted nation of self satisfied "little people" with a little nasty selfish thieving soul... not worth spitting upon.. if I have to join Al-Quieda I will to bloody your nose and knock out your teeth... you vein over confident fuck wit bully boys... ISIS is a gift from Destiny.. who you are too intransigent and chicken to fight...


60/60/24 every second of every hour of every heartbeat... a sham every day... the hate for a plastic nation of Hysterics!! That is what you are... I listen to FOX news radio every day (most of the Day ) and it is confirmed.. your all on too much Caffeine and Amphetamine.. Your a nation of Addicts, to Hollywood's fake identity of courage and supremacy.. your a nation of self delusion and Illusion.. there are too many Bad souls in Merica to call it a UNIFIED place.. it's a desert of Soulless-ness.. Old Mother Merica has been Whoring too long with bad genes.. you really are The Devil of contradictions, and Mother of Your own destruction...


after this I dont expect to gain legal entry to the US-less country lol... I wouldn't send my Diarrhoea to Merica as I would worry about it's safety... there is no UNITED STATES only divided States like little Gang territories.. not long for the Fated states... Mexico is now invading Your crinkled old fat CUNT with 150,000 Children so they can further disseminate the good genes with sub human twisted DNA.. that will turn your Blood into Faeces... a Nation of hard shit to large to Excrete.. The Irish tainted the gene pool coz they are sub human angry bastards.. the Italians fucked so many white women they are half nigger, and the rest of those Except the Japanese and the root deep English descendants... are only a few hundred thousand left... in a word Your fucked.. and Hell bound..


What Fired me up to piss on the Almighty fraudulent US of Ass-holes.. The reason I wrote this hatred toward Merica was.. the unquestionable lynch mob mentality that convicted Jessie Misskelley, Damien Echols and Jason Baldwin, otherwise known as the robin hood hills Murders... a Miscarriage of Justice like that of My 'Personal Friend' Cyntoia Brown... I am fit to pilot a plane into the White House to get Even for such a Corrupt vindictive ephemera as these popular cases... Trial by Half wit typical vengeful Mericans.. who are so Quick to Judge and accuse, and condemn.. with a Jury of Adulterers and drunks... like most of Merica..


Merica is a Cess Pool of Greed Lust and such deep sin that Sodom and Gomorrah look like Disneyland.. to the where everything is based on how much a thing costs.. how cool a possetion is... how high you can get... how far you can go before your convicted... a land with no limits on the Wickedness that drives the entire nation of discrimination and self satisfaction...


I will personally Murder the Myth of Merica.. because my Nukes are Words, and the Pen is more mighty than any oppressor... you cant kill me once I am published... 


DEATH TO AMERICA Iran was right.. it is a multi headed Demon that tells a little truth here and many lies there as a nation it is a Schizophrenic Psychopath... as long as it lies cheats steals from its own, denies Veterans a place of comfort who risked life to perpetuate its lies... Bankers Ruined Millions of lives, yet lives on to enjoy Bentley's and Holiday homes... You totally suck You scum fuckers... I hope all your kids are Raped and Murdered in front of you... then roasted for a Barbecue where it need a lot of seasoning as the flesh of the wicked is so bland..
Where is Justice for the Poor who were robbed.. in the Pocket of the Plutocrats who piss on the poor and waste that money on toys and good times..


Hang the Bankers, Lynch the Greedy who stole bread from the needy.. kill em all on Wall street... and cut their dicks off out of spite.. so they stop sleeping at nite.. where lust is annulled and revenge solved...


I dont need a bomb to kill you... just telling the Absolute Truth will kill you.. because you have been so pulverised with empty lies you dont know your ass from a Vagina.. you were born from a Great Idea in 10/7 1777.. but you died as you lied to yourself and the World.. like the nonsense Illusion of the UN... the two letters in-between C and T... your the rapist who accidentally fucked yourself... 

and that is the true fate of you all... to die where you were Raped... by your own hand will you perish... the constitution has been so adulterated and obliterated it no longer means anything except a history lesson... about how the Good turned bad... and never recovered..

Those who Cry Wolf.. die by the Wolf... Who is the Wolf? (no Brainer) now drink my Urine and swallow my come... You old Whore... You've been doing it for 50 years.. placated cowardice and pointless sacrifice of fine Young People... For What? so you can fart in bed alone derelict of all conscience.... and fuck the maid when your wife is'nt looking...

I Loved you lots.. but Now I have stopped... 

Free the poor Kids who are on Death Row... or I may inspire a Revolution with my hearts determination.. to destroy an entire Nation.... The Pen is Mightier than the ICBM...


NB:
I wrote this when I was High, so dont take it to heart, I was just Ejaculating passion, you were the whipping dog of my distress, I chose to abuse you coz I know you can take it, after internalising it...


No comments: