Tuesday 8 April 2014

Skulls...

Everywhere I look I see Skull's...  the dead are laughing at me... I dont mind, The Dead are the finest people known to God... the living have a lot to Answer for....

The Dead are truly sincere... they have virtues the living would die for... The fear of Death is very understandable, "how will it happen.. will I be cut to pieces and Murdered, (who could be bothered) will it Hurt..."

But the Fear of Living is as Disturbing as any 1000 deaths.... Which a Coward must always endure... Havent you read Shakedick the baird? that fucker thought he knew everything, But you have to forgive him for his insight to say it right,... but he Did get some things Overtly over inverted..

Romeo et Julietta Should have started with the tomb scene.. and the rest of the story was a "flashback"...

But You gotta Love him Anyway.. to capture vivid life truth in a sentence has been my life's endless Dream... Have mercy on the Dreamers we constitute reality too.. the pre Dead are sometimes living with the living... the afterbirth lives with the dead to give You "Life itself" every layer of living involves life and Death... ever life leads to a Death.. Every Death Leads to Life.. My Baby..

dont be afraid and dont Worry... it will happen anyway.. dont waste time imagining death while still alive...

It takes care of itself.... it is Entirely AUTOMATIC....

No comments: