Wednesday 30 April 2014

Double faults

Game set and match.. misery when your balls keep hitting the net.. the missed point is hard to forget without deep regret..

All Lovers are regrettable double faults and Agents... they betray the day of a new seduction.. the only love sacred and true, is a Mothers Love given freely to You.. She is the deepest undercover.. beats any short term Lover... and in all her reason there is no malicious venom or treason.. only your best friends will let you down.. 

romantic Love is a Mechanism by which easily led people fall in lust and get laid... the accidents happen when you do it too much.. and a river of semen runs into your panties and through your 501's.... down your leg and onto your Louis Vuitton sandals... and on into the sands of time...

a Christian once said to me.. people are the Devil only god is good... I'd rather believe in a Whore than a Priest who has bad breath as he buggers you from behind and bites your ear lobes as he comes... the depravity of desire knows no low limits to get to the "moment of release".. that Holy grail in the pursuit of ecstasy.. which being so precious, lasts but a few seconds, the very anticipation of it, can actually prevent it..

Like Frankie once said so succinctly, "relax dont do it, when you want to go.. to.. it"

alas once released is gone... Sex is Gods Dirtiest trick... a passing moment of gratification that comes and goes all too soon.. better to plant a tree.. they see all and say nothing.. unlike people who can never keep a secret.. and live a fraction as long as the great old Oak tree.. and it gives up its life to be furniture, and lastly is burned giving back once again in the peace of a fire and hundreds of summers now sacrificed for one night of warmth to an Ape who has no Soul at all.. 

I'd rather be a Lab rat, than a Child of chance.. Who will you be in your next Life, an Angel or an Ass-hole... I'd be a Pubic lice if I could feed off Selena Gomez sweet clean Pussy... or a Yeast virus deep in her Heavenly Virginia...

Oh to be born again as her Baby, so you could lovingly suck her tit's with good reason and quite naturally... I bet Her Milk is sweet... I wouldn't mind some in my coffee.. or whipped into Cream for my Danish Pastry.. How wonderful to be greedy and never get enough however much you get... to live a life on the edge of orgasm while half asleep... and pushed around in a wheelchair, so I can piss in a bag without getting up...

Heaven couldn't be more sensual or satisfying... the life of a fat slug sucking on Virgins blood... Oh.. this talk is making me aroused, already my pants feel way to tight...

Excuse me while I soothe and relieve myself... dont tell me you dont !!... Hypocrite's are shits; we've all got a limbic system that lives in a sea of hormones and dopamine... who can resist the call of Nature.. only a pervert who reads the Bible too much.. and wanks over pictures of corpses..

Hey Ho, See you in Hades... 
same time next lifetime Buddy..

No comments: