Thursday 6 February 2014

The Vagina Monologues.. My reply..

Just saw all TVM's for the first time.. This is my Riposte to such natural phenomenon.. as a Man I feel embarrassed and repulsed.. I am tempted to try the Penus Monologue... how men get to eventually live with their Dicks... how they get to where they end up!...

All the Stories of stupid Boys who discover the power of their Joy Stick... I already did a blog way...y..y.. back about how I had my first Organism in my pants.. go look.. it was a car park light....

All those Ladies... and those stories.. Blew me away... What secrets live in the sliding curtains of your slits.... and the multiple thresholds that live within.. your crease of flesh that sets Men aflame with overpowering desire to rub his log into your fire... 

to make a hole on a stick fit in a hole within a hole to the ultimate last hole of the cervix... so many fractions... calculated by friction... Sex; The greatest search for the holy grail... mixed with a little poetry.. its the seasoning of the soul to make you fit for inadvertent creation of an "offspring"...

the most perfect symbiotic reciprocity... as you give you recieve.. Beware of love AND Sex... it is the most perfect illusion on all life forms... made to make you give what you cannot hold back... 

to make another bastard or a lamb of peace.. Who can pull it out b4 it ends.. the harmless hole that men give their soul for.. or get it taken away.. either way you pay... thats the price of Pussy...

\i/

To be extensively continued... at a later date...



No comments: