Monday 2 December 2013

The Secret of Love..

is; Just this.. my tremulous enquirer...

NEVER ASK FOR IT...
 never Expect it: ever...

"Return To sender" it never arrives.. Elvis wanted love but he lost it..

DON'T ever Expect anything back... if you do you are already Rotting meat and soul, the only true Love is FREE... without guilt.. The spirit of Love is the unstoppable dream of freedom that no other device can bring.. a sense of existence that is Forever thrilling....

Consummation of existence... Every single life needs a good drip feed of Love, if that makes no sense to You, then you are blank air bubble in the 18 feet of a closed digestive system waiting to be just a small fart in the digestion of a great feast.. of excess..

The Secret of Love is "Innocence of intent as opposed to guilt by forethought.. Love must always be Child like and Child kind... or it is an imposed artificial Abnegation of purtity and the rape of innocence...

I defend the Raped, I condem the rapees... True Love Must Be RAPE FREE.. or OMG it might kill me.. (if i did it my self.. which I  DID NOT..)

Dont worry I am not on trial... Lego is my way to cope:


Love has to be like HOME.. or you are fucked.. Love will wipe Your ass and that is what my Mum suffered..

Death is better than LAW ALONE..... Law gets nothing done.. love and Death get it finnaly concluded...


I love My Mother.. She cured my Death..


Addendum some several hours later, at 5:15 am to be exact...
Sorry I was "Changed chemically and polyatomic when I wrote the above.. but it still makes a lot of good sense to me... I just woke up with a dreadful hangover... and am now drinking myself soba, and back to reality...

remember 1988? I leave the memory of that Year on replay...

No comments: