Sunday 3 November 2013

The Legend of Tony 6

A Friend of mine, is an Ex MI5 Operative... Unbelievable To your Virgin mind, but true, and if you hang around for a few lines you may be Astounded amazed and seriously doubt what I am telling You... I never tell lies in my bloggs.. dont need to... nobody reads or takes them seriously anyway...

Tony (his real name) has done reconnaissance work for both U.S. Israel, and the UK: we met in the most unlikely circumstance's.. Coz I stopped to help after seeing a crash on a country road, and helped by driving them home.. proving truth much stranger than fiction... but all that part is omitted... 

Over time we played backgammon on-line and slowly I found out this harmless old man was once a master of strategy and many disguises.. like a, dare I say it... James O'Bond.. with an feint Irish accent...

I just read His first Book, He sent one Pre Publication.. and I am happy to say I can give you an electronic copy... Gratis.. here..: He had a hard Job getting out of the Service but this is a Mind-numbing recollection of his dilemma, of becoming a Nobody after being a double zero agent... if You think I am kidding, ASK HIM, all details are enclosed...

I told him he was insane to write this.. as he was bound to be Crossed out in no uncertain terms... but He only has a few months left to Live, as his Cancer was a result of Time near Chernobyl in 1985... I post this because This is the Story of a True British Hero, who gave his life for Honour without reward... if You care about Liberty Truth and Justice... please read this book.. it's a Bomb made of words to explode the trust of all nations over Earth.. You think you seen it all.. lol.. the Fat Lady is about to Die on stage... 

if You think Snowden knows Secrets... you will be shocked at the revelations, Tony alone has... like inside Knowledge of Pakistan's "missing Nuclear warheads"... yes there are several that are spirited to other lands.. primed and ready to deliver by Boat into Harbours and rivers of access all over the Civilised World.. 

Better kiss Your ass Goodbye.. it could be the last thing you see... "?"


more here..

No comments: