Monday 11 November 2013

Sad and Disapointed...

O The pity that Sweetness of Soul decays into canker.. always and inevitably.. I tried to wish the Fairy a greeting of annual friendship.. but now she has metamorphosed into a cynical aged witch... Old shriven and alone... embittered by the torment of Her insane Dreams... and the Obsessions of a retarded child locked in twisted Disneyland and the Pink plastic culture of child pageants..

The moment I posted it came back... "Undeliverable message" She has killed that account... so now I can never contact Her Legitimately ever again... I was Hurt that She could be so unfeeling.. and vindictive... so empty and heartless..

but it's not really such a surprise... Her Dad was born in the Jungle and has Bi-Polar problems with his behaviour... Her Grandma was clinically Mad, and Her Brother is a Pot smoking Cellar Dweller... who never washes and is a part time criminal... who steals money from his mothers purse to sustain his Drug/Ho Habit...

Her Mom seems to be the only sane soul in the House?.... She can look so pretty in a Selfie.. but catch Her in the Morning and She looks Like Mrs Big-foot.. a sorta hybrid Ape with a touch of Mayan... all brown and hairy... 

Shed be lucky to get Raped... let alone Loved...  I have concealed her Identity.. but Shes a sucker for my Blog... and cannot resist reading about Her effect on me via them....

cos She is a Vacuum of spent breath.. waiting to implode.... Funny thing is I care about Her... but She is now beyond reproach... so egocentric as to be beyond ordinary humble communication... like "Hi I Miss You a lot... Will you talk to me, I feel lonely"...

Nah... thats bullshit to Her... She wants  to be a Saint... that is Her elemental dysfunctional state of self aggrandisement... a Bitch by any other Name... who's Honey has turned to Bile... Twisted Nasty backward and very Fucked up... probably coz Her Dad Molested Her?.. who can work out the mind of a social misfit and fuck-Up...

Except me... who identifies with Her..



No comments: