Sunday 17 November 2013

Magnum Opus Magnum...

Look it up.. I already did many years ago before the INTERNET of infinite resource of nagging questions.. a Magnum Opus Magnum... IS...
and since a very literary Glasgow University Graduate Girlfriend of old taught me all the Latin I know.. Thanks JS

I am quite focused and initialised after 2 good weeks of positive up-lifts to my empty life.. that filled it like a repaired balloon.. some very beneficial things have happened that lifted the veil of depression from my outlook...

Something Wonderful is about to, getting ready to, and going to happen.... and it is a beautiful graceful thing.. that is a delineation point from one life or Age to another... it is the unlikely promise of reconciliation.. of all or any kind.. it is a Dramatic moment to be a witness to and take part with...

Hope is a promise and a promise is sometimes hard to keep... but in my realm of anticipated projections of a tiny future.. something Sweet is coming to me.... and its not a Bill from American Express...

I cant give more Detail as its hard to believe myself... I dont expect You to even Laugh at it... but a certainty of expectation is upon me... 168...

muscles are required to breech a smile from the Womb of sadness into gladness..





No comments: