Friday 8 November 2013

Day out in Near Space..

Today after many weeks of MD I decided to treat myself to a SAUNA and a MOVIE.. Dont know where this excessively exorbitant out of Character idea came from//.. It'd been raining hard for an Earth rotation or two.. and My sleeping pattern has changed.. since the last solace..

I did 3x15 mins Hot and cool cycles, and frezzing Shower after the long, Sweats.. in the last few weeks I only managed 9 min cold shower then 5+ in the heat again.. then total around 13-15 mins..

Today I had a Bug Bear to keep me company... It goes everywhere with me.. it is attached to the limbic system.. like a snails trail of future intent... it is like a personal trainer... that youd rather pay off than employ... but it got me by the Gonads.. and threw me into the consummation of a Desire.... To see the Movie Gravity... With my favorite A list Lady "Sandy".. we dont need explanations.. do we?....

I got to See it for Free with a Future free Ticket for another Afternoon Movie for the following reasons... The digital projectionist, protagonist.. programmer? who runs all the films in 12 or more mini Cinemas, presumably didnt have enough time to organise a party of Shit at a Diarrhea festival... some-fucking-how.. this spastic had a fit too far and didnt set the Polarisation filter?!?.. Huh.. isnt it automatic? What in a warehouse of technology.. it took a prick to flick a fucking switch.. and that Prick was eating a sandwich or fucking an Ice Cream Lady...

There were about 16 of us in a Mini Digital 4k screen cinema still at least a 45 feet diagonal screen.. and I thought I was retarded when I Couldn't see any FUCKING 3 Fucking D.... I didnt want to draw attention to myself.. as I am a life member of ass-holes Anonymous.. people too ashamed to SHOUT OUT LOUD any-more .. then some Guy did shout!.. and He said "This isnt 3-D"... 

of course then I chipped in.. set free in our intimate Anarchy, I Screamed... "I want my Fucking Money back or compensation for legitimate disappointment.. for the painful distress this is inflicting on me...." a few people laughed" then that first annoyed Guy (as You would credit him) got up and said Something illegible.. as I was still listening to me.. and about 5 mins after the Main credits ended... after "Annoyed Guy" got back...

I said "My Fucking TV pissies on this sack of dead pigs cunts.." Then uncontrollably.. "I can't take this bullshit anymore..." 

Then the Cunt who should have flicked the fucking switch, flicked the filter or whatever a 'setting was'... and the Film was weak 3D... but I determined to complain at the end...

I did like I always do if I think I can use the situation to advantage, so on leaving I asked for the Manager.. and I spun some pretty convincing bullshit.. to go with the facts that had occoured... so I got a REFUND (ching ching) and a future free ticket... for FUCK ALL... well it did piss me off..

It was like a free Fuck with a Whore.. and you get to keep your Come.... ! as a memento of momentary engagement in the illusion of intimacy... that never happened in the Laws of Physics..

On the Film... I went in after a fat joint... then about 25 mins into the very fucking tedious adverts and trailers... I was fit fo FUCK OFF then... coz I forgot my x2 pure orange juice pouches.. I left em in the Car.. 5 mins walk away.. there was a point when there was an AD that said "You still got time to get a Coke"... foolishly I ignored it... I thought I can take thirst... yes indeed.. but not mindless tedium.. which as an audience, I WANT TO BE PAID FOR!!".. not sit thirsty and pissed off waiting for the Blockbuster to start..

FUCK THIS... I cant fucking take it ANY-MORE .. after 25 mins of sucking holly-woods marketing Dick... I STORMED OUT to kill my thirst... and went to the foyer .. FUCK ME JESUS CHRIST.. the Water was £2.50 that was the cheapest... I thought in the recess of my tight mean penny pinching.. mind.. GET THE POUCHES, I get them in Lidls, for pennies... I will not be ripped off by fuckers...

So I bust a ~Fuckin Gut to get my Orange Bags at the Car, about 300m from the Entrance in Pouring rain, (yup thats how cheap ~ I am..)

I got back out of breath and there was STILL 5 MINS of Cunt Discharge adverts.. I.E. See me buy me... I so resent ADS... OK I will watch an Hour of ADS for a free ticket!!... I want the MOVIE not the Smegma of future events...

Anyway... The Film/Movie/experience.. was a "mind fuck with few moments of peace..." it was an impossible story.. but thats what movies are?.. they mess with your expectations... and try to confound you.. The best Endings are the ones you least expect....

Sandy is so Beautiful.. and intelligent... and a great Artist in the fusion of Truth fiction and the believing of it...

I Believed it... and saw it for Nix.... It was a day for my Diary... well what do you know... here it was... thanks for being my smuggled watcher in reading and sympathising (that is my presumption)..






No comments: