Wednesday 30 October 2013

Bad Anger...

A Play on definitions.. all Anger is bad and to be actively neutralised and; Negated.. at The greatest moment of life-saving opportunity.. which fools miss constantly..

there is no Good Anger, unless you believe the Bible's Nonsense of "The Anger of a Righteous Man.." no such thing... all anger is a show of weakness, of mind and heart... 

Who wants to love an Angry Heart?.... The Quintessence of all Civilisation is the ability to Control, Anger, Which is a RAGE Contained... Who can control a primal Emotion SO STRONG... but a Buddha... How many Soldiers are Buddha's ... How Many Muslims are Atheists... but too afraid to "go with it"... 

How many Witnesses deny the crime committed... 

The only Faith is Faith in Your own Heart... to one day believe the plain words of a lonely Soul that seeks to be your friend.. Across State lines, and ideologies.. and aesthetic Discrimination... but you dont realise...

all Discrimination starts with "aesthetics"... and justifies itself therein... the only true sight is blindness... in the dark of the Human Soul all mercy and kindness is limitless.. only pleasure and the seeking of it.. is the usual predominant a priori  of predetermined intent.. like premeditated Murder.. all seduction is a gentle murder...

One Mans desire, is a Woman's tolerated suffering.. a compromise without a Bach's prelude resolved... in the same key it started with...

A Human Mind is Flawed Mathematics.. no greater than a Worm, and no less than a Rat... Which is about where I am at.... But a Part of me Aspires to be Asymmetrically rectified in equanimity.. by virtue of my passing thoughts that enter in to You a reader.. Who trys (I hope not too hard to "GET ME") and that single person, is the one I love...

The only ever reason I ever write is to make love semantically to a Girl I love, Who is You.. Only We know the truth... dont We?... there isn't any in Religion Sex, and Alcohol.... but smoke signal's from a distant Mountain... and you see them from a great distance.. 

and Yes.. it says... I care about You, I worry about You... I want You..

This is sentimentality fit for the Big screen... but the Screen I shoot and direct for is... Your retina... Drinking in my words.. to think of you, to write for you, is to Adore You... in a Dark place; alone far away from Home..


But I don't mind the pain; that is the price of knowledge... '~' and pain is the end result of all love.. otherwise it is false.. Pain is what nerve endings are made for...

No comments: