Saturday 14 September 2013

THE Secret we all Carry..

You are but an idiot... reading this.. Coz I know something "Nobody ever told you before"... that makes you "ignorant" by definition of my primary supposition...

it is possible to Kill a fully grown human being with a Smartphone.... Really and Truly... like deeply La Mort baby...

HOW for For Fucks sake can you hurt, let alone kill a Person with a Smart Phone.. Do you really want to Know? let me tell you I discovered this by pure thought and no experimentation... it came from a thing I used to do...

clouds cover the lens we drift back to 1964 go to B/W... when I was a child I loved getting electric shocks, I would take bulbs out of the table lamp.... turn it on... and DARE myself to DO IT... DO IT DO IT DO IT.!!... till I DID IT.... Ouch, but what fun.. I thought I was connecting with God... I did it when ever no-one was about to tell me to stop... like finding a few minutes to have a wank... but this is way before I ever knew what Wanking was... and My first Orgasam was climing up a pole... no kidding... when ever I felt that funny feeling (erection) I would climb that Fucking Pole like a trained Monkey in a Circus...

I was up that fucking pole before my parents got up, and after they went to bed.. I fucked that pole till it shined like Chromium steel.... as it was only base metal... How Bout that...?.. impressed? I was.... this pole had a 400v amber sodum discharge light, at the top which was electric !!...

I thought I would mix two passions in one, come whilst having an electric Shock.. what could top that, I knew basic electrics even at 12, and knew the whole pole was the Earth... are you getting this, can you believe it... me neither, but it is true... so one night I got to the top, and chickened out... as by the time I got to the top, I had done my bit of business .. Why get a Shock after the event, so WISELY I didnt do that mental projection... coz it would have been fatal... almost certainly with my bare legs in short pants, that would have been it...

OK now I spill the beans... To really and absolutly kill any sized human with a smart phone (have you guessed it yet?) and if your careful leave NO VISIBLE MARK... Am I kidding... no damn way after taking all these libertys for you to read my memoirs.. I am savouring the moment you realise that you carry around a lethal weapon if you know "what to do....

Take out the fully charged Battery, and place the 3 TERMINALS on the TOUNGE.. it will kill instantly..  the whole battery will DISCHARGE into Your NERVOUS SYSTEM, CARDIAC MAYHEM FOLLOWS in arrhythmia out of control, Death is actually Instantaneous .it is greater than the charge they use kill dogs with.. so called humanely.. You will get depending on your Phone battery, 14-18 AMPS fuck the voltage, its the AMPS that Kill you... on your toung which is linked halfway between the HEART and BRAIN... Without ever testing it I KNOW this is a Scientific Absolute reality... go ahead work out all the details for yourself... You will find.. I told You the Truth... something your not used to huh....


REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON EARTH: does that make me a genius or a twisted Fuck up?..... My excuse is I have an imagination and I am entitled to Use it.... so Make it Viral if you want to give Muderers NEW SILENT Method of terminating the occasional enemy... quietly and secretly...

just creep up on someone sleeping and "put it in their mouth" if you'll pardon the expression... anywhere WET will do, as you need a good conductor: it will look like a heart attack if they dont find burns from the point of connection.. Be Lucky.. '-' dont get caught...




Next Week How to choke a Rapist on a used Tampon in 3 easy steps:


ADDENDUM
this blog had 174 hits in an hour, all from America!!.. fastest read blog ever in my history... I must be a bit interesting... who would have thought it? its nice to be read.. wait till you read my million word novel.... only a thousand chapters to go....  this is the nearest I ever got to going VIRAL...

almost 500 hits in 12 hours on this blog... I'm shocked?... I bet kids will be trying this at school... god what have I done, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing in the hands of imbeciles... my primary supposition still holds firm...

Jesus 670 hits in 14 hours.. now I am getting rather embarrassed... I may have to deleate my entire blog.. by changing it's URL toa secret one... I dont like all this attention... '~'

13th edit

No comments: