Friday 23 August 2013

Unfortunately I am still alive...

MUST DO BETTER TOMORROW or perhaps next week... leave it till xmas.. 

Unfortunately I am still alive... I thought I took an overdose?... but I just woke up invigorated.. with a monumental Erection..... I had to fuck the leather sofa.. and call the Samaritans.. coz I was so fucking lonley..  Then my old Pal POT.. came along from a distant pal... as a gift..

and I am now nursing a bottle of 40% and forgetting till tomorrow.. Yesterday and the day before that, and the week before that, and the month before that, and the season before that, and the Christmas... youth but childhood, I'm holding on to... that is more precious than any other recollection... except a couple of kind girlfriends... 1 of which I never even met!...

If Tomorrow isn't better than today, then I am going to give God a fucking kicking... My foot will inhabit His Arse... and I will personally Piss in His face...

Bet me if I dont?..

Fuck You too... '~'  Urban warfare starts with a prick and ends with Big Bang.. 
is that Bang worth the Buck that bought it?... looking forward to the new Holocaust " THIS TIME ITS LIVE ON TV AS IT HAPPENS!!..

The best TV in the World... is other peoples Misery...

Schadenfreude German [ˈto delight in another's misfortune'
[German: from Schaden harm + Freude joy] at its best... 

Dont feel guilty... one day it will be Your misery we are eating our Dinner to.. Watch me cook on Hells Kitchen... My fat ass gets roasted.. but my belly explodes due to gasses, and covers the party on decaying guts... its well worth a watch...

Things dont seem so bad, when Other people are dying.... 

Know what I mean?

No comments: