Friday 9 August 2013

Time Counts.. up & Down...

Were not here for long, however long... it's not long enough..  Who wants to live Forever?.. Who wants to be A Mortal

a God wants to be mortal... so it can see the frustrations of evolution, and what it is to lose life/conciousness from one form to another.. if indeed that is not just a historic hope yet permeable false assumption.. 

even the chance to be alive is not proof enough, for the infinite CPU that begats all thought first.. What was the first concious thought? 
I am alive or I can die... awarness of Death is the ultimate threshold of sentient existence

God is waiting for an exceptional franchise with the infinity of all variations to make a body with a soul a heart and a conscience.... (Conscience is a finite science as it has science hidden in its description... therefore philosophy is a legitimate science, and numbers in the mathematics of infinity, are a good reason to believe, that infinite permutations in DNA or computer design, are proof to believe, the unreal is real..) 

I am a PC "Human Being"... 

No but.. But Really... I really am a PC, because Whoever uses advanced calculus and a human interface into a "given unreality" makes ordinary actions seem very abnormal who is not trained in the power of a multi core processor..

I am a Machine when I am connected to You... Because My body is not enough.. so I touch U via the data... we become one unified "feed of info" but info is me, saying this to U... U recieve.. Oh my greatest wish is for U to receve me.. through your phone...

where we can be Virgins reset to Zero... coz pure communication initiated by affection is an action of gentle love and devotion...

Love You MRs Bunny.. I decided to Give/Devote all my human love to U.. 

Why Not?... cant be bothered to look for a substitute... I love Ya Honey... thats all.. dont shit ur pants.. its not a "who dunnit Novel"..

Just a Boy, saying to a Girl.. He Loves her.. no big deal... Forget it.. but I will remind You tomorrow... coz I love the impossible love that never gets fixed... to live in doubt, yet pray for deliverance to a fake God, is the same as saying... I like you so very much, I cant help loving You...

What can I do...? forget it... I love the slow torture of unrequited love... that is my favourite indeterminate pain of deep significance...

as if..

Later... Who gives a.. please dont tell me you care, I much prefer to believe You hate me... then I feel safe.. in the deep cold Forest, where all routes lead to pain and failure.... but Where YOU CANT FIND ME, Coz my love is flipped to super-love.. that overcomes all emotional obstacles...

Love is the key to all locked hearts... how deep are you prepared to GO?...

How many permutations are there in endlessness... 

but l-o=v'E has a magnet that pulls through all mental conditions.. You CANNOT AVOID the dimensions of Compassionate loving good love that loves You anyway.. (Like a Mothers Love) and never lets you GO: Compassion is the highest Achievement of a sentient Soul.. 

Only the good understand love, that's why I am fascinated, Coz I am "not Good" but am drawn to affection, which is the manifestation of personal loving entity... when they touch your heart.. with the sincerity of an Angel... and reach you even via beautiful data... a Kiss dont have to touch you...

the best use of life is to pursue the source of Love, and try to assimilate with it's grand masters essence.. Buddha, Jesus, Michael Jackson.. Elvis..'~ just to mention a few.. remember a God can resemble any form...

Love with all you Got.. or you will have NOT:



'~ Sorry Should have mentioned, many more but at the least.. John Lennon, Picasso, Salvador Dali, Vincent van Gough, Lincoln, and Einstein...

No comments: