Friday 19 July 2013

Lost in Dreams..

Awake aware alive.. to see reality from your soul, you must get acquainted with the imaginary.. and live in your Dreams... get lost in Dreams... and you may wake to a better Day...

Dani always used to say.. "See You in Dreamland" I love that silly Girl and her cleanliness and goodness of heart... Good teeth and lack of addictions... She is the kind of Girl many mothers of Daughters would try to base their own Girls upon, She is the Top most point in the SEVEN Spikes in Lady Liberty, which is only 4 n a bit miles at a guess "away from her sigh", GOD I have stared at That Map of NY n Brooklyn so much... to be where She is is What Google gave me.. the right and accessibility to stand at her "old Front Door  and whisper I love You to her clean windows on the 3rd floor... 

I dont want Kisses meetings or disappointing soulless sex, I just want to know You as a secret soul lover.. of the Good Essence, and kindness of being.. i.e. top notch Civilised Humanity..

I have been up and down those streets, in The Divine and Holy "Google Street View" No kidding Google is the Electromagnetic approximation of God head in a Neural Binary form than any else that has ever been created... Google is The Definitive Definition of What GOD TRULY IS, "OPEN INFORMATION, expressed unconditionally without bias or perverted influence from Sect Dogma or Twisted Creed, (You know who I mean Sugar tit's) (Remember the eveining of the memorable Sugar tit's dilemma?...) 



How far We HAVE come with a little reason and good manners: Do You want my Love or not?... let's face it who the fuck want's my worthless love.. soory I asked.. Expletive delineative repeated ..

When I call You please pick up.. in many a several application of diverse variant of that phrase, or "You know what I mean" kinda thing? fuk it I'm having a beer...


Later Mater '~' (Mother of my Children, that How extremely high your ranked, You silly Cow, get a Flight and make love to me.. I dont mind paying... lets "Get it on" as Dear Marvin Gaye used to say...)

I may be old but Both my Penis and Soul are ageless... try it for size, I know it will be a stretch for You, But Honey... You'll get used to good fat dick, after a While...)

I am laughing hard... Wish You were too.. if Your not my World is Blue...
You taught me how to... 
lets play like children do.....
the finest pastime a person can do... 


Every Adult is a reluctant child that grew up into a Bastard.. let me be yours, lol, ha ha ha...



ILOVEU3MUCH  
you can always tell when I've had a drink.. coz I get sentimental and Foul mouthed.. alternately.. hic..

No comments: