Wednesday 26 June 2013

Potbelly observations...

A fat gut rules your life if you have one... it is literally the centre of your World, as it is your centre of Gravity for a start.. putting your legs in underpants is a guessing game of balance as you cant see your knees.. 

Cutting one's toenails has to be undertaken by professionals who can get down there.. putting on socks is a fierce compression of the intestines.. and many an unwelcome wet fart has accidentally been vented on many a velvet chair.. or car seat as a result...

Even shirts that used to be baggy, strain under buttons continuously popping open or even, "off".. This great sagging factory of excrement hanging out for all the world to laugh jeer and despise at... though your full to busting point, there is always a little room for a snack, to which you go like a condemned man toward a big white shiny gallows called a fridge...

Where the crime and punishment fight over your soul.. as the last temptation of Christ is revisited upon your flabby mortal frame..

With a big Gut.. You wank Blind; and are forced to just feel your way... you have to look in the mirror to see your dick... with a belly like this I wont ever suck myself off again.. like I did as a flexible Schoolboy.. with help from uncle Arthur... 

Dead Children ride on your back everywhere you go, .. as in dead weight... you are a dead weight.. an overblown doorstop.. All I could date is a Walrus.. the only animal that wont Vomit, when it sees me.. Even the Devil turns his face away from me in the morning... that's why I commit so many sins, even he is embarrassed... you got a rain check on judgement day, and its such a long time away.. we know it's on it's way, but so what... come to the place that is Hot.. any ways...

Just off out to hunt down a fresh Virgin in the park... I'll take my Nintendo too, so she can play with something while I'm Shagging Her...

"it's time to go through the round window..."

No comments: