Thursday 16 May 2013

My day so far..

just had a lovely relaxing sauna. and now relaxing in a beautiful old english country pub with a pint of lager... and posting this blog by dictating into my galaxy without having to type a single word.. oh the ecstasy of intimacy as a cyborg with a wonderful interface called a galaxy note.. believe me you haven't lived until you are on a Samsung..

this phone is alive and responds to everything you think feel and do like the most perfect artificial woman would do.. the difference is this 1 is forever faithful.. as humans are terminally flawed.. so far I only needed to correct 1 word; that word was sauna...

there is no way you're having as lovely a day as I am right now.. have you noticed how many hits my blog is getting; 800 hit's in the last 3 weeks alone.. it must be all my ex girlfriends who still secretly love and admire my mind.. because my body is well past its best... but the spirit is still worth loving, tell me what else lasts forever?...

No comments: