Saturday 18 May 2013

AM Today..

I'm getting into the habit of waking up early and going out and doing things; sometimes riding my bike other times taking pictures and time lapse movies on my new high definition video camera...

this picture is of Cowdray ruins half a mile from where I live.. I am doing a project on it using multiple time lapses from different angles and dimensions.. and will eventually sew them all together.. into 1 long video with some soothing music on it.. it is going to take a few weeks or months to complete as I need the right clouds to drift across the ruins to make it look super sexy.. 

at least I am not sitting in the house with the curtains closed & masturbating.. I gave that up when my dick fell off from over use... I am finally learning to have fun and a productive existence... and enjoying the spirit, rather than the body..

it is better to be doing something rather than nothing at all... and the weather is so lovely at the moment with the sun shining that I can't resist the urge to go out and explore the world... wish you were here, sigh...

click on any of the pictures and it will jump out in front of you; to fill the screen... just like being there, almost...

No comments: