Thursday 28 March 2013

A Witness of Heaven...

I saw the most spectacular ethereal World the night before last in a Dream of Spielberg Proportions... a complete World, that looked to be far in the past.. I woke and exclaimed.. "I've seen and been to Heaven.." it is a city of light inhabited by strange and peculiar elegant Women.. as Men are not needed in such a place.. Women are the chain's of life throughout eternity.. the gateway to infinity and exponential evolution.. Heaven is defiantly Female.. 

it lasted for what seemed Hours... this lady's face was indescribably beautiful and strange simultaneously.. She told me her name repeatedly, yet I just cant remember it.. or I would Google it.. which was my intention the moment she told me... but I just cant recollect it?...

I wish you could have seen it, you would be astounded and amazed.. Easter is a special time of the year to me.. and I feel close to the Godhead at this time.. I think something wonderful is going to happen....

if and when it does.. I will certainly let you know in a Blog to clog your imagination.. fingers crossed.. stay tuned, and open your legs... it may sound rude, But God really is a Cunt.. always warm wet and welcoming.. and somewhere you always want to return to... at a moments notice.. it is ready to receive You.. a Vulva is the gates of Heaven that leads to eternity, go on prove me Wrong?...


No comments: