Wednesday 30 January 2013

OMG; Thank you For this Day...

This is a deeply significant loop in time today... A lesson in life comes to a circle, the centre.. where all good things originate or disintegrate... sorry to be vague.. but I conquered a mountain today, and I have decided to keep climbing... and live not to the full but for the better... I never felt so alive... Easter must be coming...

and I just declaimed while looking out the window into the accelerating dusk.. which was deep blue with a gradation of golden deep yellow.. I said out loud.. "God.. Thank; you.. for this Day" even if it turns out bad and tragic, by default of bad luck or sinister black magic... Today I promise to be your best mate...

i.e. whatever happens in the next 10 minutes hours or years.. I am together with One tonight... Dualistic intrinsic and very simplistic.. though I am 9 parts plastic and spastic... it just feels fantastic..

Looks like a Manic plus+ phase might be starting?.. hope this one lasts forever... it always starts with many resolutions, then often ends the next time you wake from sleep... erased like it was a small short Kids cartoon..

but I will explain later.. if later comes... in the meantime let me celebrate the deep focus of an Autistic.. into the magnificent oblivion of Joy...


Oh My God.. Thank You for this Day... it is too complex to explain, and you wouldn't believe me anyway..... allow me to conspire in the fire of mind to the the solving of humankind... in a phrase, that leaves advertisers in a daze...


Come and get all you want.. everything is Free.... Cryptic Ascorbic?  Hippy Trippy?.. Oh Lord open my lips; that what I may say.. may be true... even if it is not... take me to Your Heart and love me..

Today I am certain You do!.. Joy to the World.. 


Later... to see if it's really cookin?..





No comments: