Monday 19 November 2012

Proof of Life

Woke up with a mouthful of vomit... but I didnt spill a drop, unpleasant though it was, I went to the bathroom and spat it out... I used to wake up Chocking unable to breathe occasionally.. which is far worse.. believe me!.. thinking you were about to die of asphyxiation is a real scary prospect... 

Death is constantly on my mind... it is only moments away from all who think everything is easy cool and wonderful...

I recently Discovered the Pleasure of Hunting small animals, and KILLING THEM... I cant get enough if it, I want to hunt people with my 2.2 illegally obtained... Quick fire multiple rounds, 500 rounds, and best of all it's quiet.. it is hardly audible..

I rejoice in animals & Human Suffering... and Hope You suffer soon you human vermin.. of which I am one also..

I want to move to America so I can buy a big Gun and shoot someone and make it look like an aggravated assault... the moment of Death is the most entertaining, that last twitch, those last twitches, are truly what made ROME great.. watching things die is the best high in the World...

See some here.. Beautiful Bloody Death I cant get enough of it...





No comments: