Monday 1 October 2012

Ideal Present for me...

I want a Geiger counter for Christmas... forget the food hamper, iPad or phone... just find it in your heart to send me a Geiger counter if You love me... or 100 lbs of Marijuana in a suitcase, coz wot I cant smoke I can sell...

Nah Just send me a Fresh Vagina in a Jar of formaldehyde from some crash victim... why waste a perfectly healthy organ when many could do with a transplant.. when it starts to rot just leave it in the garden for the vermin to eat.. at least it will give pleasure till the last mouthful.... it is the appetizer of life... the first and last course and every snack in between.. the endless feast of lust that can never be satisfied.. only remembered with fondness, but executed with violence.. and the cunning of a murderer.. as sex is a thief in the night, much like death... it comes when you least expect it...

Ask any Muslim.. they Use Women till there is nothing left.. and Widows have no rights, or even custody of their own children by Law... Sharia Sucks and so does the illegitimate moron of it's dictating... who could not even write his own Name... as He was illiterate too...

No comments: