Monday 14 May 2012

I want a Pet...

Yes; I want a Pet.. if You look a few blogs down You'll see I almost have one.. Yes it still knocks on my window from dawn and all day after that.. Why?? this is where I am tempted to go all anthropomorphic on it... and think it wants me to be it's friend, which of course is ridiculous; isn't it?... 


I open the Window but it wont come in... but as soon as I close it He/She is back again.. I just Google'd How Long a Sparrow lives... and surprisingly only 2-3 years in the wild, BUT up to 11 years in captivity.. bet You didn't know that?...


But I want a pet I can Touch hold stroke feed and love... I had a grasshopper once but it only lived a few months... and my Dear Doggie Honey who Died on Sep 15th 06.. She was wonderful, but I didn't love Her enough... You never do; do You?..


Ultimately I would adore a baby Cheetah.. they make very loving friends/pet's, but to be more realistic, I am thinking of a Lizard or even a Tarantula.. and just let it loose in the house... it would take hours to find it though... other alternatives are a Rat.. a Rabbit.. a Hamster or a gerbil... something to focus all my attention upon.. a Rabbit even... or more seriously another Dog...


But since I am lousy at love, I ought to forget it... coz they only break Your heart, but isn't that what harts are for?... Humans dont make good pets, coz they invariably run away... once they pick the locks on the chains.. that bind us all.. so if you have any suggestions...


it's nice to be alone and free, but frankly I'd rather be bound to a living thing that needs me... it's a dilemma.. but for now that little Sparrow in the Vid below is doing me a lot of good... we sit together for hours.. I suppose Thats enough, but is it a sign from God or a Spirit or an Angel?.. that's what I like to think it is.. so dont tell me otherwise... let me believe my Delusions... actually I would like to be abducted by Aliens, so I can be Their pet... same difference isn't it?...

No comments: