Monday 12 September 2011

A Very LUCKY MISTAKE...

Edith Piaf.. is nothing short of an Artist... an Impressionist of the very Heart... I dont Pretend to Understand her Frech Words, But I went to Google (God Bless Their  I.T.) and translated all the Songs I Accidently Bought from HERE DIRECTLY..


And I Mistakenly D/ldd the Entire Album, What a Lucky Man I am... all I wanted Was PADAM PADAM... but thats What the Album is Called.. see how easy it is to make an error of Purchase... Also I got Ella Fitzgerald "Cole Porter Song Book" and have never been so elated, I loved that Album in 79, I still love it after all these Years.. Nothing beats the Quality of Genius, Cole n Ella...


I am Driving with all this and I never felt so Fated.. or emotionally Elated, the pain is magnificent, The past is so much more Beautiful than the Present...
.


Here is The Song My SOUL SEARCHED FOR...



X

No comments: