Sunday 11 September 2011

Sombre 9/11 to You

To My friend's in New York, a Solemn Sombre sad sentimental 9/11 to Ya.. over here in UK we are celebrating/commemorating it with You.. it's all over every Channel, it's unavoidable.. it's inevitable every Year.. like a loved ones Birthday or the memory of that loved one... on that Birthday..


It is a little over saturation actually, with all due respect... I would prefer that out of true respect every TV channel went OFF AIR instead... as a token, for the whole period of the atrocity, from first strike to last collapse...


all radio Channels, all flights, Public transport, Taxi's... the whole western World in silence... and all proceeds from advertising go to the Fallen across all services of that day...


My tribute is I will not watch TV or play Xbox but sit here with my Laptop and hear nothing but the keystrokes as they type out this Blog...




Peace out..

No comments: