Thursday 8 September 2011

It's gotta come out...

As the prostitute said to her Customer, "Look at the time, you'v had some fun bit it's gotta come out, Your wearing me out... or you must pay more"


My Tooth has to come out.. whos gonna hold my hand... Prostitutes charge for that as well.. I know, even talking with the door closed costs as well, I know coz I paid for conversation once in Germany.. in fact I would like to use it as a Scene in a Movie.... where a Man goes into a room for just that, to just talk.. and the whole thing develops into a Love Story...


Because they discover something so intimate in shared thoughts, and conversation that, Sex never reaches, that from a pit of Sin, comes the Souls Truth from Within.. Now That's the Kind of Movie I want to write!!.. and most of all SEE.... it makes Ryan O'Niel's Love Story look like tooth decay... 


I remember Another occasion I had in the same Whore House near the Bahnhof  (train Station) in HildershiemDeutschland, it may Still be there, this was 1988, when this happened.. During Con Brio, I looked Down at this 17 yr old Girl beneth me, a put pillow behind her head, and said.. to her..




"Ich weiß, dass dies gut für mich ist, aber nicht für dich, aber danke trotzdem, nicht alle Männer Verge waltiger sind, bitte bequeme ...

Translated...

I know that this is good for me, but not for you, but thankyou anyway, not all men are Rapists, please be comfortable...




Cool huh?




What could you call a Story as SICK as that... "The Secret Angel" or something simple like SOLE or HOLE?

No comments: