Friday 23 September 2011

Have You ever...

Have You ever Woken up, and half remembered What You did Yesterday.. and wondered.. What the Fuck did I do Yesterday...? well I just woke up and can barely remember what I did Yesterday.. but remember enough to think... What the Fuck did I do Yesterday... 


it's 4:20am.. and I just woke up and curiously enough I just about remember what I did Yesterday... and I feel pretty good.. Question is how do I wash all this Blood off my hands.. Wonderful Blood.. What a lovely Colour..


No doubt You will read it in the paper.. maybe not, maybe will... Who cares, I am Coming to get You... Bastard.. My Brother is a Mother-Do-er..


and What do they Get?... a visit in the deep dark night.. from a twisted mind with tools in his hand.. to send you to fucking hell...

No comments: