Saturday 20 August 2011

You Knew, Didn't You?

You Knew I'd write a blog, and I did, just for You, No I dont want to hurry You.. at all.. The Suspense is Exquisite.. keep it up.. I can wait forever... and will never believe in Never... You lit my flame, Again.. but your not guilty or to blame... My Head is filled with beautiful ideas and half dreamt dreams... and creations of mythology from the months of dreams I had... and for just this morning, I actually believed I was not bad...


I got out of bed today... Why? Dont usually... I sleep for a month at a time.. but today I got up ... Dont Worry it will all go to dust in a few hours no doubt.... and be forgotten in a big bottle of Ethanol.. But today for the first time in a month I had breakfast...


Wow my life is almost worth saving... lol... even if it isn't, I feel terribly awake, in fact it almost hurts.. but the pain is worth it...




ha ha.. aint said that for a while...




Zzzx


No comments: