Tuesday 30 August 2011

Secret Message?...

If You go to my Skype Profile, there's a little box where you can put a few lines, next to the picture... You can change it at any time.. and I do Daily... for You, Who's You?... Obviously not You if you dont have my Friendship request authorised.. so it's like a secret Message, Read it, sometimes it's 2 words other times it's a paragraph...


So if you want to see it, Go there, I will have no knowledge of your click.. so try and get around to it... and hava laugh...


Another Good Point to make is I have pre-paid call forwarding, so even if I am offline, You can Skype me free from your PC.. or iPhone... direct to my iPhone.. via my Skype username.. coz I already paid for receiving a call from Skype to Phone...


but if you dont have my Username by now, then you ain't no friend of mine... it's only for the Chosen Few.. which is not necessarily you, but someone else.. cant be vaguer than that..




P.S.
This is a good/bad example of how Secret messages dont work.. coz they are not very secret when revealed in public...

No comments: