Sunday 28 August 2011

Man Crush...

Any of You ladies know what a Man Crush is?... let me humbly explain.. it's when an ordinary Hetro Man.. is attracted to another Man.. it's a bit more than admiration, but falls well short of Homosexuality..


Well... Guess who's got one?... Yup.. John Barrowman, is every straight man's, Crush..  You seen "Torchwood" That Show Rocks.. he is every inch a hero in that story... (pun not intended) He is prettier than most Women.. and always Cheerful & dare I say it... Gay.. 


The irony/Tradgedy is He could screw any Woman who looks at him.. but he prefers his lifestyle over all that crap... give me some of that crap.. The Reason Women Adore Him, is because they could never Attract Him... 


it's When You don't give a Fuck.. that You can be a buddy... without complications.. Thats where I recently Fucked up, I rather over Emphasised the "couldnt give a fuck" attitude, truth is... I do give a Fuck...


O fuck.. I think I did... Who said History repeats itself..? I wanna slap that bastard... Uh Uh.. I think a Bad Moods Rising... See You at the Morgue..


Farewell Cruel World... please forward my mail to Hadies...


(tongue in Cheek)


This is JB.. God He is Gorgeous.. Not ashamed to Admire him, i.e. "want to be him... Ladies take a Rain/chek, I am busy Adoring his Picture..




Learn more about Him.. You will be a better person...


No comments: