Saturday 27 August 2011

The Key to a backward Diary...

Blogs can be all kinds of everything yeah?... it occurs to me, mine is more like a Diary... so if you ever want to make any sence of it.. or of the accumulating State of the recent up till now.. You must start at the End, and end at the beginning to see it in linear sequence... it just crossed my mind to make that point..


Read it back to front... or it seems to be coming from nowhere.. coz my Blog is more like a Diary... with a touch of self indulgent poetry, of the rock n Roll Soul.. What an EGOTIST.. me!.. Yeah thats where it originates...


But like a serial on TV you like for the content & style... I guess you could pick up on this, (to quote James Brown) treat it like a Party that you were not invited to.. but welcome to stay till the early morning light...


That calls for my favourite Anthem... 


ALL STANDING...



No comments: