Sunday 28 August 2011

It Sucks to be a Tit...

Stupidity Grinds, much like poverty... I Woke at Dawn, The most Peaceful part of Any Day.. a tiny light that is Traditionally when they Executed Prisoners, the final face rub in the Mud, to see the start of the Day that You wont see the end of... But Dawn on a Sunday, is very special, like Sunday is.. it's like a Miniature Holiday.. 


Because the Car needs the Belt done, I cant go anywhere till at least Tuesday, as we got a "Bank Holiday" which is one of several we get in the UK, so it is like x2 Sundays in a Row... and am at a loose end for things to do, places to go, and people to meet... So to absorb the idle time, as per usual I write a bit of a Blog with rhyme..


What else do morons do?.. I got pedals to pump at 8am.. and will do some circuits in the park, on my trusty Bike, Which Andy sold me x3 Years Ago for £30... bargain huh?... it originally cost nearly £500.. You need Legs like tree trunks to power it... but once into the rytham you can ride for a long time.. the best bit is when you get back Exhausted and wet with perspiration.. and when you sit down after that.. it's hard to get up again.. 


But thats my plan, You Gotta hava Plan... Dont You, or you vegetate.. into stillness & stagnation...


Ignore all that stuff above... the real thing I wanted to say in this Blog... was.. I think I might have fucked up again.. nuff said.. RE: blog b4 last... Ouch... Still there is a drop of hope left, coz I am drinking it all up now... with a Black Coffee.. However...


Hope you have a better day than I will not... I feel the Blues coming on.. see you in the Liqueur store...


Yeah... Mm..


Silly Vid I made with "MORFO" for iPhone...


No comments: