Friday 26 August 2011

I Feel Good.. I knew that I would..

To Quote the Late Great, James Brown... went to bed round 6:am got up @ 10:10am, and have been feeling good since then... I wish you felt half as blessed as I do?... it's seems unfair that I feel so Equalised.. and you are probably a bit fucked up... You collectively not any single person..


Have been waiting for a call from the Garage.. so it was a good excuse to sit around doing stuff... instead of nothing... which is great advice, any activity is better than stagnation and sloth.. and with a positive dynamic in the equation, you have a vast Computer @ your disposal... that can be set up to do "tasks" and in so doing your sense of well-being and general state of mind are very much improved, and more healthy...


You get more done, and what you do is better... all round... now its mid afternoon, a place I haven't seen for a very very long time... some people never grow up.. You knew that already... but you can finally move from Child to adult @ "anytime in life" coz wot I feel is like, I am finally an Adult who takes responsibility for his actions and intentions, with a fair pie chart of morality, i.e. a pizza type amount for one... not a goody two shoes, but a clear headed sentient entity... 


it's very subtle.. but it takes "an adult" to recognise it... I should write Stand-up for Jesus... that's how laid back and fully capable I feel to-day.. like there is nothing wrong with trying....


Was there ever?... no, but most folk are blind to it... forever.. but if the only day you start living is the day you die.. then you wont waste it.. Like the old saying "live every day like it was your last" you can get SO much into a day like that !...


Blessings Brethren.. here endeth today's "contemplation"... not only is it better to live another day, but to give it to another to share, is Divine..
(and thats not a word I ever use lightly, or ever usually)


OK go out and play.. Daddy want's a lie down with the maid...
SHUT UP.. we dont have a maid... !!


\+/

No comments: