Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Footsteps up the stairs..

Have just done a Lazarus.. and arose from the warmth of my bed..  at 8:15am, incredible only needed 5 hours sleep after a busy day yesterday, I feel so together and fired up... 


this Bi-Polar stuff is like Surfing on a Tsunami... fun but eventually You hit the land.. it'd a wild ride.. from out of the arms of Morpheus to equalised clear and enjoyable well considered thoughts..


all caused by a tiny letter last week, a small gesture with a chain reaction, hence all these outpourings... @ 8:17am I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, slow & gentle.. and I knew exactly who it was and why they were there... how? the clear internal Voice told me... "here comes Bab's, my Widow Lady Neibour, and she is going to put an envelope through the door... She does it every Year on this Day...


Because, it's my Birthday.. sure enough, I heard her trying to quietly to post it, so I went and stood behind the door, and as she put it though, I yelled "CAUGHT YOU!!" and snatched it as soon as it appeared... The Shock of it made Her loose her balance.... and She fell headlong down the Stairs... now we are waiting for the Ambulance... !!! 


LOL.. I'm kidding... Couldn't resist that.. She shouted back.. 'Many Happy returns..' I thanked Her, but didnt open the Door, as if you remember I had just Got out of Bed, and if I had opened the Door, She Would have fallen down the stairs.. coz all I was wearing Were Disney's DUMBO Shorts.. and his Snout was out, so to speak... Ahem... You know I love silly line...


And the Positivity persists.. RE: previous blog below.. Faith, Certain Knowledge.. and a Profound sense of inner peace.. etc... I feel Lovely... so I am going to Grasp this window with Both hands and cling to it for as long as it lasts... and share it around..


as a Birthday treat, I am taking Andy to the Cinema.. to see "Cowboys & Aliens" and then have free Pizza lunch for x2 on my Phone providers weekly Wednesday deal called "Orange Wednesday's" 2x4x1 Tickets & Pizzas.. so I am only paying for myself.. get it?... coz I am not that Fukin generous... lol..


I got so much Fun to have, You'll excuse me if i jump in the shower and shave my head.... I have some serious flossing to do, and some porcelain to aim at... thats what coffee does to me in the morning... 


I just checked the running times of our Movie.. and am opting for 15:30pm.. so  just going to call A to get him outta bed, and Rock n Roll the day away...


Being Alive can be so much Fun.. Hope you get some..!!


Later Playmates... it's time to celebrate..



      ڸ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ ﺎ ٱ ♥





Watch this space, all things will be revealed, right here...

No comments: