Sunday 7 August 2011

AMY BLAME ME

It is cutting me up.. like chopped liver.. Why did Amy Die?... I believe it is all my fault.. thinking is and act of violence.. a rehearsal of an indeterminate fate.. of mental rape and subjugation, I want to go wild like a cougar and rip my enemies to shreds.. (dont need to) they will destroy themselves.. like all of society.. who robs and takes rapes and shakes Society to its knees..


Kill the killers Rape the rapists.. and what do you have left?.. Nobody.. coz we are all Malefactors without any corner to hide..


The guy who made Amy Die... should be horsewhipped and sodomised into misery... but the crazy thing is.. he gets 23m for Murder by persuasion.. Question is who gets her SOUL... 


ALL OF US WHO LISTENS TO HER GENIUS.. 


I feel cheated defeated and depleted... Injustice Burns and we never learn.. God Help us...






x

No comments: