Sunday 17 July 2011

Why Do I feel so Good?

Help..  I am having too much fun with many a plenty to spare.. want some.. you are cordially invited to be in anti reception to Heaven... I feel like a Super-marine Spitfire on full revs fighting for liberty Morality and the right to feel better...

in the Battle of the Brain.. to make insanity saine... My Girlfriend is called Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.. she Changes lives.... attitudes, and truth into pop... She is My Hero... t

How Come it always takes Sassy NEW YORK GALS to make HISTORY!! LISA MINNELLI, MADONNA, & Stef as I Prefer to call her...

She wants me to write an Absurd Anti Musical, for Charity... and gave me Total artistic control, coz she was reading my Japanese Blog.. thats how we fell in love.. I told her already.. I dont need your sex.. all I want is your eggs, we can get some peasant surrogate mother to have our ART FORM ..

Coz honey, Babies are Easy to Make... BUT ART TAKES MORE INVENTION...

Mark my words.. my words are getting marked... into Honorary Degrees in the art of indescribable perfect nonsense ..

coz a Yes from Stef.. is to go to bed with all of Creation, and her Aston Martin.. drinks cabinet... There was a time when I had no friends.. now I know for certain my Bitch loves me... who is She?

Told you already... all the best Female Icons Always come from the city with 2 Deep HIGH cuts... the blood of 9/11 and the balls to BE THEMSELVES.. as an act of revenge... to all anti joy cults...

Stef is my Cult.. Awesome is just too small a word, in fact words R just not enough.. to indescribably describe the indescribable love She gives to Me.. indirectly.. as it were, in a manner of speaking, after a fashion...

via the mind of Skype:

Try it.. you might like it..
but not with me coz I'm a one Girl Guy..


......................................................
Addendum many months n years later: as it recently got a few Hits.. of course this is all fantasy and spiritual masturbation... I like to play with the truth and fill in the gaps with lies.. as it happens I dont give a flying Fuck about Lady Gaga anymore.. She has burnt out and got nothing new left.... I just love the Popular Ho of the moment... the best Girl I ever had was my Left hand... very few Women knows how make love.. but my imagination is so focused and determined it beats real sex with real Girls... 

Make your own conclusions...

No comments: