Friday 15 July 2011

That Field is not flat btw:

I Was just reading back the last few blogs... and I dont think that Field gets a fair mention, it sounds like an Olympic Arena, perfectly flat and friction free... and not very big..  Christ it's no pushover..

It is 3 football fields 2 cricket pitches a clubhouse, the periphery must be 2 thirds of a modest mile... but it is not flat there a hills of between 2 & 7 degrees over each corner, there is No concrete, and Grass has a high resistance, on massive Mountain bike tyres... I never change gear, as that is actually more tiring, I use 5th gear in 1st selection, out of 21.. that is the perfect gear for me.. and if you go try it is a perfect intermediate gear beyond ALL others.. it suits the amount of brute force I have at hand...

why am I telling You?... coz in the blog it sounds like I am some lame fat wanker in a paddling pool... doing 800 yards... when it is really 1500 and it's NOT FLAT... and for someone who is tipping the scales 450lbs that's IMPRESSIVE.... ha ha

I bet you believe that lolI am really 178lbs Christ Almighty! that's enough for me... "dont bring desert out, I'll stick with the bread sticks and finger bowl please"... I looked in the mirror the other day, and Thought there was a Shrek looking Burglar about to mug me... You may have seen Horrors, but man I am fuckin Ugly.. all that Sleep did it... Are You fat & Ugly Too? wanna be Buddies?..

So What I am saying is that Fucking Field is Bigger than a Bloody CAR PARK.. it's Got Bumps it's got hills... Just like my Belly... which makes My achievement Much more respectable,  as a couple of people nearly crashed their Car Laughing... I must have looked like Pork Sausage trying to fuck a Can opener....

When I go out I wear a wig and women's clothes, coz it's much easier to be Ugly when you a Woman.... lets face it most of them Are.... and nobody Gives a Goddamn... When I ride my bike past School children they often feint with Nausea.. Rats Spontaneously explode if they look at me.. the Toilet is afraid of my Ass... I have to use kitchen roll, coz Toilet Rolls get stuck up my Crevice... or my fingers go through it... even the Devil is afraid to look at me, in case I take a fancy to him...


Jesus Said to me: "Lance Wanking makes you Blind"
I said "Where the fuck are you"....
he said over here with the rest of the Paedophiles...
feel your way to my infinite orifice, bad boy...
I need a fresh Choirboy... the last one SPLIT on me...
and bled all over the carpet...


Yup I am up the polar tonight...  and feeling very verbose focused &
quite creative in the in the Gymnastic linguist dept...

Watch out for Humour in abundance, peppered with diametric Profunditys to amaze tickle and delight You.. its 7:25pm and I only had a Bagel for breakfast.... I think if your going to Commit Suicide, Please Starve Yourself to death, at Least You'll be a better looking Corpse...

OK this is officially an UP Episode, which can result in Much Happieness found in the very process of thought, where all words are abundant and fit perfectly into coherant lines, it's a Medical Fact, I have been diagnosed by my tall Lady Shrink, (supplied by DHSS) a "Bi-polar Manic Depressive" just in case you hadnt read back 1700 blogs on Myspace about it...

So these Blogs are really a Diary of Madness, Which is no excuse for being a CUNT.. but...  Looking back over them it is a Malestrom of Extreame variants, in mood and funcionality of a Pathelogical vaiant on a disturbed "incompleate unformed personality.. that is inherantly unstable...

The other Night The BBC Broadcast a Superbly made Documentary About Vincent... The Dutch Painter, every word in the Dramatization was "Ver Baitum" Actual Letters between Him & Brother Theo.. and it was very moving, indeed.. (ALAN YENTOB Producer:) if you wanna track it down...

I could so identify with this tormented soul, and a compulsion to to capture Beauty through your own personal Conduit of expression, that you momentarily perceve within a twisted mind...  in other words he makes me feel like an Equal....  and he so rightly said "An artist is more valuable when he is Dead"...


Where is that RR?...

No comments: